Packaging Recycling (Hazardous and Non-Hazardous)
From the 1st of January 2014 to be compliant with UK legislation (WM3), companies need to ensure that:
- The premises from which the waste is removed must be notified as hazardous waste producers.
- The waste packaging must be consigned as hazardous waste.
- Waste packaging must be transported in accordance with ADR regulations.
- The site receiving the waste must have a suitable authorisation for waste.
- The site receiving the waste must send quarterly consignee returns to the Environment Agency and the Waste Producer.
Your hazardous packaging can be collected from your site by our fleet of fully ADR compliant vehicles or you can deliver directly to our permitted treatment facility.
We can provide both closed and open loop schemes designed to extend the useful life of our customer’s packaging supply chain – or alternatively, sustainable solutions to unwanted/contaminated packaging including IBCs, 205 litre drums and smaller packaging such as 20 litre containers.